Table of Contents
Installation ManaPlus on ArchLinux from AUR
You can install ManaPlus from Arch User Repository by using yaourt or manually.
Installation using yaourt
- Install yaourt from AUR and sync database. ArchWiki article can help you with this.
- Run command
$ yaourt manaplus
Select manaplus or manaplus-git package and follow the instructions.
- Extract tarball by running command
tar xvzf <name>.tar.gz
or create the folder and copy PKGBUILD into it
mkdir <name> cp PKGBUILD <name>
<name> is package name.
- Open directory
- Build and install package with all dependencies
makepkg -s -i
- You can’t have installed manaplus and manaplus-git at same time.
- Register on AUR and vote for our packages, and it can be moved to ArchLinux community repository!